2007 Yr Chinese Yunnan Shu Puer Tea Grade Menghai Ripe Puerh 357g
------100 % Quality Assurance
Net weight: 357g/
. The price for one Cake ( not include other tea tools)
Torage time: The longer the better
Puer Category: Ripe Puer, shu Puerh, Shu puer
List of ingredients: Yunnan big leaves drying green maocha
Pu-Erh Tea health function:
Welcome to ! Puerh is a large leafed tea from the Yunnan province in China and has been famous as a medicinal tea. The secret of making Pu er has been closely guarded in China for centuries. The tea leaves are collected from growers of a special broad-leaf tea tree, which are said to be related to ancient prehistoric tea trees.
Puer Tea Function
1.Decrease the blood fat, lose weight, decline blood pressure and resist arteriosclerosis.
2. Anti-decrepitude. improve the human being?s immune system and preserve health, strengthen body and prolong longevity.
Brewing Puerh, To make tea must control the water temperature, which greatly effect the aroma and tasty of the tea soup. Puer requests the boiled water.
1. Put 1-2 teaspoon tea into empty tea bags and then put in the cup.
2. Fill the cup with 8 fl.oz, 90-99° (195-210°) water.
3. Wait until you see tea leaves are extended. (3-5 mins)
4. Enjoy your tea. If you like the iced tea, you can add ice or lemon.
1. Take about 5g tea, put them into the Teapot.
2. Pour boiled water (about 90-99°C) (195-210°) into the Teapot.
3. About 5-8 seconds later, separate the tea and water at the first-round brewing.
4. From the following brews, separate the tea and water within 10-30 seconds.