If you want to buy more tea, welcome to visit our store!
Biluochun is a famous traditional Chinese tea, one of the ten famous tea in China. It belongs to green tea. It has a history of more than 1000 years. After the frying, the dried tea strips tighten tightly, the white beans appear, the silver and green color, the green jade is attractive, the curly snails are produced in spring, hence the name "Biluochun".
Effect of Biluochun: elimination of fatigue, improvement of efficiency, diuresis, strong heart spasmodic, inhibition of arteriosclerosis, antibacterial, bacteriostasis, weight loss, dental caries prevention, inhibition of cancer cells, and relieving foot gas.
Total Weight: 250g / 500g / 1000g
Packing list: 1 * Green tea
Shelf Life: 18 months
Place of Production: Jiangsu China
Production Date: 2019
Cool and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight. If the conditions permit, it is best to refrigerate.
1. Put 1-2 teaspoon Green tea into empty tea bags and then put in the cup.
2. Fill the cup with 8 fl.oz, 80-85° (175-185°) water.
3. Wait until you see tea leaves are extended. (2-4 mins)
4. Enjoy your tea.
If you like the iced tea, you can add ice or lemon.
1. Take about 5g tea, put them into the Teapot.
2. Pour boiled water (about 80-85°) (175-185°) into the Teapot.
3. About 10-15 seconds later, separate the tea and water at the first-round brewing.
4. From the following brews, separate the tea and water within 15-45 seconds.